|$26.00||For 6 servings|
Per serving with rice and sliced cucumber
Fragrant, pull-apart tender beef perfect to wow at your next dinner party.
Servings: 6 people
Cost: $4.30 per serve
- 1.2 kg Gravy Beef For that melt in your mouth beef that is layered with skin and tendon!
- 2 salam leaves
- 1 can coconut cream not coconut milk! yes this curry is rich
- 1/2 cup water
- 250 g Richmond rendang paste 1 packet
- 2 tbsp galangal finely sliced
- 40 g lemon grass bent in half to release more flavour
- 1 onion
- 6 eggs
- 1 large cucumber
- Brown Beef. On high saute setting, add a bit of oil and brown the beef on both sides before cutting it up into 3cm cubes. Do not cut any smaller!
- 1.2 kg Gravy Beef
- Blend the Seasonings to create a paste 250 g Richmond rendang paste
- Stir fry the the paste in hot oil until fragrant.
- Marinade the beef. Add the cut beef and mix to ensure beef is marinaded completely. Add to pressure cooker.
- Pressure cook. Add water, Salam Leaves, Coconut Cream on top of the beef. Do not mix. Pressure cook on high for 30 min, 10 min natural release.
- Whilst the beef is cooking, boil the eggs. 8-10 minutes in boiling water for hard boiled! Run under water and peel.
- 6 eggs
- Saute. Remove salam leaves. Saute until mixture has reduced into a DRY curry.